Man walking away from the camera holding two grocery bags full of food in a parking lot.

Additional Community Resources

The Gunnison Valley is full of great resources. See what other assistance might be available to you!

Good information at your fingertips.


If it appears that your need could be long-term, contact the Gunnison County Department of Health and Human Services to learn more about federal assistance programs. Health and Human Services can be reached Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 970-641-3244, you can visit their office at 225 N. Pine St. in Gunnison or visit their website.


Helpful Links:

Gunnison Valley’s Basic Needs Resource Guide

Guía de recursos básicos para el valle de Gunnison