Additional Resources

Thank You DonorsIf it appears that your need could be long-term, we encourage you to contact the Gunnison County Department of Health and Human Services to learn more about federal assistance programs. Health and Human Services can be reached Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 970-641-3244, or you can visit their office at 225 N. Pine St. in Gunnison, or visit their website at

Below are more helpful links:

Pages Image New